The Support U.S. Armed Forces Point of Sale Fundraising Program offers businesses a no-cost opportunity to support our troops and their families, and thereby enhances their image in the community. A point of sale fundraising program collects voluntary donations from patrons of convenience stores, hotels, restaurants, or other service providers. Donations can then be used to support the military and their families in the communities that you serve. Participating businesses will be recognized on-line, in print materials and in press releases.
To receive more information or to custom design a sponsorship contact us today.
It’s good business to do business with Support U.S. Armed Forces.
Our point of sale fundraising program can:
- -Enhance your company’s public image
- -Increase customer loyalty and retention through bounce back offers
- -Boost employee morale: Over 75% of your workforce has a personal connection to the military and they really get excited to help.
- -Draw attention to a product or service
- -Contribute to an increase in sales
- -All funds raised benefit your local communities where the funds were raised.